7. The person hasn’t experienced enough pain to build up resilience to push on.
8. He or she tries to do everything and burns out.
9. The person under calculated the amount of effort and funds necessary to operate the business.
10. Playing the armature blame game, natural response to shifting responsibility by an inexperienced especially a pampered mind.
11. Obsessing with details to a level of blinding proportion. Meaning what? Details are very important, but they can also shift the mind towards activities of perfection not progress. "If it was up to the engineer, the car would never come off the belt" - Dan Pena
Check out the THought Provoking Book That is ridiculed by the soft mind.